Variety: Tinta del País (Tempranillo) 100%
· Ageing: 18 months in oak barrels
· Type of barrel: American and French oak
· Bottling date: July 2015
· Hand picked
· Consumption: next 8-10 years
· Service temperature: 16-17º C.
· Production per hectare: 4000 kg.
· Age of the vines: 20-30 years
· Alcohol: 13.5 % Vol.
· Total acidity: 5.51 gr. /L.
· Acetic acid: 0.61 gr. /L.
· pH: 3.49
· Dry extract: 33.4 gr. /L.
· Sugar reducers: 1.7 gr. /L.
Sight: Intense cherry red with a violet rim, deep.
Smell: Complex and very complete to the nose; elegant set of fruit aromas (berries, ripe fruit) and ageing sensations (spices, tobacco, dairy products and truffles).
Taste: In the mouth it is broad, powerful, with volume, smooth but with perfectly integrated tannins; showing great character, round and very long; elegant bitter touch in the finish; very persistent both in taste and aromas.