Variety: Tinta del País (Tempranillo) 100%
· Ageing: 24 months in oak barrels
· Type of barrel: American and French oak
· Bottling date: February 2013
· Consumption: next 12-15 years
· Service temperature: 16-18º C.
· Production per hectare: 3500 kg.
· Age of the vines: >50 years
· Limited production of 5.985 bottles of 0.75 L.
And 2.520 Magnum size bottles 1.5 L.
· Alcohol: 14.5 % Vol.
· Total acidity: 5.93 gr. /L.
· Acetic acid: 0.60 gr. /L.
· pH: 3.62
· Dry extract: 31.5 gr. /L.
· Sugar reducers: 1.60 gr. /L.
Sight: Clean, significantly-deep dark cherry-red with hints of carmine and light tawny hues,
having a lively, youthful glow. Brilliant.
Smell: Very complex to the nose. Elegant ageing bouquet, with ripe fruit tones. It evolves
and grows very well in the glass.
Taste: Wide, ripe tannins, opulent and greasy, mouth-filling with a good structure. Elegant
tones of ageing in wood and bottle are manifest. Spicy hints are also present.