Variety: Tinta del País (Tempranillo) 100%
· Ageing: 12 months in oak barrels.
· Type of barrel: American and French oak.
· Bottling date: December 2014
· Hand picked
· Consumption: next 6-8 years
· Service temperature: 15-16º C.
· Production per hectare: 4500 kg.
· Age of the vines: 10-20 years
· Alcohol: 13.5 % Vol.
· Total Acidity: 5.45 gr. /L.
· Acetic acid: 0.59 gr. /L.
· pH: 3.49
· Dry extract: 31.7 gr. /L.
· Sugar reducers: 1.50 gr. /L.
Sight: Intense cherry-red with a violet rim, deep. Long purple legs.
Smell: On the nose it has great intensity. Ripe fruit, balsamic, spicy aromas with a
wonderful mineral backbone. The wood is very well integrated with the fruit and the wine
shows great balance.
Taste: On the palate it is powerful, fruity, with noble tannins that give the wine a great
concentration and opulence. Vivid, with sensations of fruit, menthol, cocoa, toasted, coffee